More About Rip Curl
It started as a vision in 1969, or Search, of surface, it has evolved into a manner of existence for surfers and board sports fanatics worldwide. Rip Curl remains a private company dedicated to the task of being seemed like one of the best Surfing Company. Rip Curl is best known for designing, producing, and distributing a variety of noticeably innovative clothing, wetsuits, watches, mountain wear, footwear, eyewear, accessories, and other products they provide their services to more than 60 countries all over the world.
International Warranty on Rip Curl Wetsuits
Rip Curl warranties most uncomplicated observe to Wetsuits bought from accepted Rip Curl retailers. Without any issue, their warranties do no longer observe products purchased from non-credited online retailers, on eBay or similar auction websites as they don’t have any certainty as to wherein such products are sourced and how they had been treated.
3 Year Warranty
Its warranty is on all the stitching. In the case of the stitching breaking, Rip Curl will restore the suit.
12 Month Warranty
They have a 12-month warranty on materials, this protected neoprene, knee-pads, liquid tape and zips
Following are not covered by warranty;
- Any damage occurs from anything apart from defects in material or workshop.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching, or instructional applications or activities.
- Damage caused by prolonged or immoderate publicity to sunlight, improper managing or storage, or failure to observe instruction furnished with this product.
- Normal tear or wear, which includes scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service center.
- Surf Factory School or commercially used wetsuits .
Wetsuits bought from the stores come with a six-month warranty and one year warranty on stitching.
To make sure you’re blanketed through the pleasant guarantee in the business; please make sure you maintain your evidence of purchase in a secure place. To know that you have the best warranty in the industry, keep that in mind to have all the proves.
Advantages and Disadvantages | Rip Curl
Following are the advantages of Rip Curl,
- You can avail of the benefits by making membership account and get discounts on purchasing from Rip curl.
- They offer free standard delivery on all the purchases above $75.
- Furthermore, they also provide free express delivery on any purchase over $150.
- You can return your product if, somehow, you are not satisfied with it within 30 days of purchase.
- The only disadvantage it has is if you return the order through the post, you have to pay a guaranteed return amount.
Return Policy of Rip Curl
Due to any reason, if you are not happy with the product, you can return it within 30 days, and you will get a full refund on the product. But you can’t return the product once you have used them or the tags have been torn.
Frequently Asked Questions About Rip Curl Promo Code
How to Redeem Rip Curl Promo Code
- Browse the website until you get the best product you want
- Choose the size and color according to your preference.
- Add the selected product to your basket
- Once you are done, click “Checkout.”
- Go to the box below in the left corner of the page and paste the promo code you have copied from Retailescaper and click “Apply.”
- Once you have applied the code, you will see the total price after using a discount.
- Then click on “Buy Now” and enjoy your shopping.
What type of payment Rip Curl accepts?
Rip Curl accepts following payment methods
- American Express and
Where is the Rip Curl Service Centre?
It is located in Torquay, Victoria, Service Centers:
101 Surfcoast Hwy, Torquay, Vic. 3228.
(03) 5261 0022
(03) 5261 4700
9:00am to 5:00 pm Mon-Fri E.S.T.
Can I recycle my old dresses?
Rip Curl is a strong endorsement for recycling and suggests donating your old wetsuits to nearby surf schools or even high colleges who use fabric in art classes. Unfortunately, we cannot take the delivery of used wetsuits at Rip Curl.
Can anyone purchase direct from their warehouse?
No, no one can buy directly from the warehouse. But the good news is that Rip Curl outlets can, so ask your local shop if they can help get the item you want in.
How does their delivery service works?
They are partnered with Australia Post to make sure the safe & stable delivery of your objects. Australian orders are delivered through eParcel from Torquay, Australia. All the items are trackable and have the choice to require a signature at the time of delivery.
Please observe the monitoring number may not be legitimate immediately. Once Australia Post accepts the parcel, the monitoring number can be valid.
Do they ship internationally?
Unfortunately No, They only ship in Australia. The following local websites can be used to find out more records about Rip Curl in other elements of the globe.
- Rip Curl Asia
- Rip Curl Brazil
- Rip Curl
- New Zealand
- Rip Curl Japan
- Rip Curl Europe
- Rip Curl North America