Browse By Category
Prophecies and Allusions to Christ
in the Old, Testament
Which are Expressly Cited, either as Predictions
Fulfilled in Him, or Applied to Him in the New
Second Series (see note below) - Scripture is (KJV)I. The Son Of God.
Before we jump into the Prophecies and Allusions to Christ in the Old Testament I would like to thank our esteemed partners who have been a source of great support to our cause and helped us enlighten many souls.
- 2 Samuel 7:14 I will be his father, and he shall be my
son. If he commits iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod
of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:
- 1 Chronicles 17:13 I will be his father, and he shall
be my son: and I will not take my mercy away from him, as I
took it from him that was before thee:
- Psalms 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath
said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten
- See: Little Spoon Discount Codes Oct 2022
- Psalms 72:1 <> Give
the king thy judgments, O God, and thy righteousness unto
the king’s son.
- Proverbs 30:4 Who hath ascended into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is
his son’s name, if thou canst tell?
- Daniel 3:25 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men
loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no
hurt and the form of the fourth is like the Son of
- Mark 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ,
the Son of God;
- Luke 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The
Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the
Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy
the thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son
- Matthew 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This
is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
- Matthew 17:5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud
overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud,
which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well
pleased; hear ye him.
- John 1:34 And I saw, and bare record that this is the
Son of God.
- John 1:35 Again the next day after John stood, and two
of his disciples;
- John 1:36 And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he
saith, Behold the Lamb of God!
- John 1:37 And the two disciples heard him speak, and
they followed Jesus.
- John 1:38 Then Jesus turned, and saw them following,
and saith unto them, What seek ye? They said unto him,
Rabbi, (which is to say, being interpreted, Master,) where dwellest thou?
- John 1:39 He saith unto them, Come and see. They came
and saw where he dwelt, and abode with him that day: for it
was about the tenth hour.
- John 1:40 One of the two which heard John speak, and
followed him, was Andrew, Simon Peter’s
- John 1:41 He first findeth his own brother Simon, and
saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being
interpreted, the Christ.
- John 1:42 And he brought him to Jesus. And when Jesus
beheld him, he said, Thou art Simon the son of Jona: thou
shalt be called Cephas, which is by interpretation, A
- John 1:43 The day following Jesus would go forth into
Galilee, and findeth Philip, and saith unto him, Follow
- John 1:44 Now Philip was of Bethsaida, the city of
Andrew and Peter.
- John 1:45 Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him,
We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the
prophets did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of
- John 1:46 And Nathanael said unto him, Can there any good thing come out of Nazareth? Philip saith unto him,
Come and see.
- John 1:47 Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith
of him, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no
- John 1:48 Nathanael saith unto him, Whence knowest thou me? Jesus answered and said unto him, Before that Philip
called thee, when thou wast under the fig tree, I saw
- John 1:49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi,
thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.
- John 1:50 Jesus answered and said unto him, Because I
said unto thee, I saw thee under the fig tree, believest thou? thou shalt see greater things than these.
- John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his
only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should
not perish, but have everlasting life.
- John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to
condemn the world; but that the world through him might be
- John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned:
but he that believeth not is condemned already because he
hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of
- John 20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe
that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that
believing ye might have life through his name.
- Hebrews 1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers
manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the
- Hebrews 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by
his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom
also, he made the worlds;
- Hebrews 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and
the express image of his person, and upholding all things
by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our
sins sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on
- Hebrews 1:4 Being made so much better than the angels,
as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name
- Hebrews 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And
again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a
- Romans 1:4 And declared to be the Son of God with
power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the
resurrection from the dead:
- 1 John 4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the
Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.
- Revelation 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved
us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
- Revelation 1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto
God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.
The First Series Describes Christ in his human nature, as
the promised Seed of the Woman, in the grand charter of our
Redemption, Gen. 3:15; and his pedigree, sufferings, and
glory in his successive manifestations of himself until the
end of the world.
The Second Series describes His Character and offices,
human and divine.
More exclusive coupons available here
Retrouvez plus de codes promo exclusifs sur codepromofrance.fr
This Text is from the
'Bible Text Book'
printed in the 1800's by The American Tract Society
Work is in the Public Domain
Code Promo Airton
Exclusive voucher & discount codes $100 Marley Spoon here
Amazon Books Kindle Coupons
Dinnerly coupon codes 2022
Purple carrot promo codes 2022
Freshly discount code 2022
Coupon Codes - Retailescaper ©2024 - All rights reserved